Thursday, October 11, 2012

Accomplish Nothing You Will

    I have nothing new to say today. It's been one of those weeks where everything is thrown at you all at once. You run around nonstop from 6 a.m. to midnight and accomplish absolutely nothing. You sit down at the end of the day and wonder how you were busy as hell all day and still had a weeks worth of stuff to do. Stuff that has nothing to do with you, but is vital for every other person you know, and this is extra stuff on top of the normal day to day stuff. People you have just met are calling you with work assignments and pick up/drop off schedules. I don't even know who these kids are, and yet, there they are, sitting in my backseat demanding things from me. I can't even find time to pee, every time I shut the bathroom door, within 3 seconds somebody is banging on the door in a," I can't hold it " situation.
       I have decided to take the day off tomorrow. Let the people drive themselves and wear dirty clothes. Let the people dry off with wet towels and find their own socks. When they demand dinner, I say let them eat cereal.
     Tomorrow I will accomplish nothing on purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment